Its come to me


On this weekend, I came to my brothers house just three hours form my city. He's still on work but my nephew there with me. When he came home "Your sister just take a swab test.." its shocking me "She had a contact with one of patient.."

My brothers said that result of the test will come tomorrow "Maybe.." in the end of he's word.

So, I text my sisters. Told her everythings and prepare when I coming home. The protocol said that I should isolation my self on my room for 15 days. But if the test said negatif, Its not necesary.

My brother and his family just like nothing happened, keep going as usual "Has twice we doing that test.." my brothers said.

My mom was so worried when I issolated my self in my room. She craying and I told her "This is just protocol mom.." but she said that this is to much. I totally spechless, in many case this potential people act like my brothers and its dangering others. But on my case, my mom want me just act like usual.

So, because this day and tomorrow was holliday, the result of the test couldnt be send untill the day after tomorrow.

 

August 16, 2020

Picture: solusibangunindonesia

Credit: ordinarymanjournal.wordpress.com

Komentar