[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="700"]
Picture: https://www.dw.com[/caption]
Childish, I thing that I was the most childish person on the planet of earth. And phenomena that I see today has make me think again.
A kids, if they got angry would make a revange to his brother/sister or event his parents property. Screaming and yealing, some vandalism or brutal attact to any property were belong to person he hate.
Its the kids, and a man with power were think that he was the most powerfull and always right in any field. If what he want doesnt realized, he make a revenge with take back all of any single things was he gave for or make some policy to tell every one the consequences of their choice on the election.
I have heard the member of parlement take back what he gave to people or social intitution before election. Its because, the constituent doesnt choose him.
Now, every one here know what kind of person he is. And they not wrong on this election. We wish my people realized and learn to not choose man with money or good at bragging. What we need today was man with vision and intlectual thinking.
PS: Picture just illustration
Credit: Catatan St. Nagari
Komentar
Posting Komentar