Pict: https://abstract.desktopnexus.com
"This idiot things that he was the better one,.!!" the oldman screaming "He things that he was wise..!?"
I had think like that oldman before, seeing kings man act like holly man. Every one things that their side was the right side and the another was the fanatic. They hate radical but act radical and than told like wise man, like the holly one.
"We should understood sir, they has dont know anything about the reality. The Pharoh Sorcerer has controlled their mind.." another one sarcastic
"Pharaoh you said huh.." the old man said with smile "On their eye, every word from the royal power has a truth. They cant think anymore. Even smartest they are,.."
I see to my coulegue, he an artist. Dont say anything, but I am preety sure that he think that he on wrong place, he was the kings man.
Credit: Catatan Sutan Nagari
Komentar
Posting Komentar