Shadow of Lonesome

Picture: https://images.fineartamerica.com

My friend has made a song, when first time heard I didn't realize it. I heard many times and I think I had understood. It's about two young lover who cant stand together.

And I was wrong, Its not about young lover but about the feeling where come without he realized in his heart. He can't stop it and in another side he has someone and cant leave her.

I realized that when he told me, that the song told about love who come to everyone. And if not, every one would be faced it someday. He not say it about two lovers who maybe caused by their parents or family. No, not like my expectation.

That song become viral on my country and many young singers make the cover on youtube. But like me before, they had misunderstanding about that song. No one realized, just few one, I think.


Credit: Catatan St. Nagari 

Komentar